WHO ARE WE?
A Christian Intellectual Economic Think Tank engaged in Biblical Economic Research, Biblical Economic Policy Analysis and Advocacy with the view to championing the rapid socio-economic development of Kloma underpinned by on Biblical Law.
To be the main reference point in Biblical Economic Research, Biblical Economic Policy Analysis and Advocacy in Klo.
- To spearhead the economic development of Klo through researched/empirical presentation of the Christian alternative.
- To demonstrate that accurate and consistent application of Biblical Law can lead to rapid socio-economic development.
- To leverage on the infallibility of The Holy Bible to articulate the interest and commitment of God to prosper any people who confess faith in Him, including Kloma.
- Biblical Economic Research
- Biblical Socio-Economic Policy Analysis and Advocacy
- Dissemination and Publication of Research Findings
KLO FINANCIAL TIMES (KFT)
- Klo Financial Times (KFT) is the Official Mouthpiece of IBE for dissemination of Research Findings and Policy Positions.
- KFT is a Monthly Magazine focusing on all subjects of Kloma Development, from Archeology to Zoology.
- KFT welcomes developmental articles from non-members for publication.
Membership of IBE is categorised into Gold, Silver, Bronze and Standard, and is open to all who satisfy the underlisted conditions:
- Identification with IBE’s Visions, Mission and Objects as outlined above.
- Commitment to KFT’s Focus of Work.
- Commitment to supporting IBE/KFT on a sustainable basis through Fundraising activities.
- Commitment to publicising IBE/KFT.
- Occasional submission of articles for publication in KFT.
- Commitment to funding research in fields of special individual interest.
Individual and/or Institutional affiliation is open to those who satisfy:
- Conditions 1-4 under Membership above
- Non-permanent commitment to IBE/KFT
- Members – Gold: Annual Dues of Ȼ1,000.00
Silver: Annual Dues of Ȼ750.00
Bronze: Annual Dues of Ȼ500.00
Standard: Annual Dues of Ȼ250.00
2. Affiliates – Annual Dues of Ȼ200.00
Members/Affiliates – Complimentary Copies each of each Volume of KFT Magazine.
– Recognition/acknowledgement at IBE/KFT public-private events.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Joseph Akunyumu-Tetteh – Executive Council Member/Managing Director &
– Chief Biblical Economist
2. Emma Akunyumu-Tetteh – Executive Council Member/Director
Location: 2nd Floor, Mina Korlekwor Plaza, Hwekper, Odumase-Klo, E/R
P. O. Box OK 242, Odumase-Klo, E/R.