Digital Age Microfinance Limited (DA-Mf) is a wholly-Ghanaian owned private limited liability incorporated under the laws of Ghana with operational jurisdiction in Manya Kroboland in the Eastern Region of the Republic of Ghana.
VISION OF DA-Mf
To be the local market leader and financial institution of choice through customized digital product designs, competitive pricing and quality service delivery.
MISSION OF DA-Mf
To deploy modern ICT systems to reach out to the unbanked of Manya Klo through attractive and high-yielding savings and investment products, affordable credit delivery services and unmatched quality customer services. This way, the foundation for a generation of financiers and investors necessary to prosecute the envisaged financial empire in Manya Klo, will have been solidly laid.
The Business Objectives of DA-Mf include:
- To deepen financial intermediation through the provision of customized financial products and services and quality service delivery across Manya Klo State.
- To inculcate the habit of savings and investment in Manya Klo citizens through the design of simple savings products for sale to customers.
- To offer credits (loans and advances) at very competitive prices for personal and business purposes.
- To provide advisory and consultancy services to customers at no charge to ensure growth and vibrancy of the private sector in Manya Klo.
- To demystify banking through deployment of ICT to develop digital financial services and mobile telephony technology to drive all products and services on offer to customers.
- To offer comprehensive products and services, including micro-insurance (bank-assurance), which are not only incidental but also functionally complementary to the overall objective of deepening financial inclusion/penetration in Manya Klo.